CNC PLASMA CUTTERS
LASER ENGRAVER CUTTERS
CNC MILLS & CNC LATHES
The more research you do, the more convinced that although Forest Scientific Corporation
may not always be the lowest price, it is the best quality, value, and best choice for your school.
1. Made bi-coastally in the USA at our world headquarters in Tionesta, PA and in Phoenix, AZ.
2. Single Source, On-Site, Parts & Labor 36 month warranty on all new CNC machines made by
Forest Scientific Corporation. Most of our competitors warranties are 1 year and parts only. This
means that you will save the $3,000.00- $7,500.00 that others charge to have someone come
on-site per visit from the factory if a problem occurs during the warranty.
Do not assume other manufacturers will come to your school for free. They won’t.
3. On-site training is available for you and your students to ensure a successful start. It is more
effective for initial training to be on your own equipment than to go to a training site. With your
approval, students are trained to assist and help train other students. Written & video tutorials
and curriculum are available to show your students while teaching classes. Additional training is
available on-site, at one of our training centers, and over the internet.
4. Free phone and internet support is available nearly 24/7. Versus being charged by the minute during
restricted office hours to get help. You can talk to someone in the evening and on weekends so
you are not limited to office hours. Even our CEO freely gives out his cell number to call or text.
5. Unless otherwise specified, all FSC machines come fully assembled. Most of our competitors
erector set kits will require 40-80+ hours of your time to assemble. Our machines are often running
within an hour of arrival if the electricity & airline are ready. Buy a machine, not a box of parts.
6. Our CNC controls connect to the computer via USB or Cat 5, not outdated parallel port, serial port,
ISA ports, or other port that require a DOS or other outdated computer. Do not assume that the
technology is current. Most of the companies that you get the most mail from are very out of date.
7. Hardened, profiled, made in Ohio, Precision THK linear ways and bearings not just wheels
on plate steel or angle iron. These machines cannot be bumped out of place like most of the
machines in the same price range. The grease fitting on each linear bearing ensure a dependable life.
8. All our CNC machines use industry standard Fanuc style G&M codes, not a proprietary language.
Thus you are teaching marketable skills, not just playing with a dead end toybot. You can use any
CAD/CAM software producing industry standard G-Codes such as Mastercam, Surfcam, Edgecam,
Enroute, Vcarve, Fusion 360, SolidWorksCam, Rhinocam, Inventor with HSM, and more.
9. We use more powerful stepper & servo motors on our machines to be more reliable.
10. Welded steel frames, and structural aluminum hold up better in the long term than bent sheet
metal and bolted angles because they will not work loose or get out of alignment over time.
11. FSC machines have an Emergency Stop and safety reminders for users to operate the machine safely.
12. Forest Scientific Corporation machines and upgrades are designed to be updated at a low cost when
13. Our local dealers are caring professionals providing on-site support second to none.