ACTE Region V Leadership Conference 2023
April 12 - April 15
- Best Practices –you can learn and take back innovative lessons and programs to your school
- Break-out sessions – small workshops covering the strands of creating a world of opportunities
- Networking – several opportunities available to get to know one another and learn from your peers
- Trade Show – Companies from upper Midwest will be available to help you.
Tours: RDO Equipment, Marvin Windows, Gate City Bank, Butler, Healing with Hyberbarics of ND, Aldevron, EPIC Companies ND, Grand Farm, Microsoft, Deere Electronics and more to be confirmed soon!
Be prepared for a Murder Mystery Dinner where you will work together to solve a fake murder! The mystery will take place throughout the course of the dinner and Region V Awardee announcements! Attendees may choose to dress to the theme of the event. Murder Mystery theme to be announced soon!
- Leadership and Advocacy,
- Equity in the Classroom,
- Career Ready Practice Integration Strategies,
- Instructional Strategies, and
- Business / Community partnerships
Registration – opens November 30, 2022. Budget now to attend!
- Rates before March 1, 2023, $475.
- Rates March 1 and later $550.
- REGISTER HERE
Hotel Rates and Reservations:
Delta Hotels Fargo is offering ACTE a special group rate:
$119 USD – $139 USD per night
Rates available Saturday, April 8, 2023 – Monday, April 17, 2023
Last Day to Book at this rate is Saturday, March 11, 2023
Click here to Book your group rate for ACTE Region V Conference
First class accommodations include: Free parking, on-site restaurant, Starbucks counter, fitness centers, high-speed Wi-Fi, Indoor water park with hot tub and pool side services.