North American Council of Automotive Teachers 2022
August 7 @ 4:30 pm - August 11 @ 9:30 pm
The NACAT annual conference provides current and relevant training:
- Educators of NATEF-certified programs can meet the required 20 hours of professional development.
- Opportunity for secondary and post-secondary teachers to meet professional and personal development goals.
- Opportunities to meet and interact with the authors of the textbooks used in classrooms around the country.
- Publishers are present during the tradeshow to introduce educators to relevant training materials.
- Opportunity to meet with manufacturers that produce products and tools relevant to automotive service and training.
- NATEF representatives are often present at the annual conference for information, updating and training as required.
- The opportunity for peer interaction, seminars, new product information, interviewing opportunities, family events and the ability to create lifelong friendships.